Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

How you get on Phil ?

#62 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

got on really good ians a great guy jus need to fink it over as im bladdy scared n i have to be realistic wat its goin to look like

#63 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

As requested Phil, sorry I took so long I had a few things to do this week.

I hope this gives you some idea.

Attached Thumbnails

• Phil.jpg
  • Phil1.jpg
  • Phil2.jpg
  • Phil3.jpg
  • Phil4.jpg

#64 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

Side by side

Attached Thumbnails

• Phil5.jpg

#65 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

thanks telsa really nice of u too take time n do that for me looks good gives me something to play with:) 

#66 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

A few different versions

Attached Thumbnails

• Phil6.jpg
  • Phil7.jpg
  • Phil8.jpg
  • Phil9.jpg

#67 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Side by side in black & white

Attached Thumbnails

• Phil10.jpg

#68 kramer2088

kramer2088

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

All of these mock up look like a guy with action man hair crew cut i.e a thick texture cut at a number 1/2. It doesnt replicate the HIS result at all

#69 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

mybe so but gives me an idea wat id look like only so much guy can do with a laptop n i apprediate telsa doin it

#70 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

@Kramer2088

The two pictures were done using the MHT of the Case Studies.
The pictures do have MHT. I am not drawing it on. I cut off the head of an MHT case study and try and blend it in on a face.
I'm sorry that the picture is not up to your Professional Standards. Please excuse me.
I was trying to give someone an idea of what MHT would be like. ((the emphasis is on IDEA))

You are never going to give a perfect picture. There are too many vairables, e.g. Skin colour, Light, Tones. quality of picture, focus.

This is just a mock up, to give an idea.

#71 Tesla

Tesla

AC over DC

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

Phil liked Sherbaz's MHT from the case studies and wanted this MHT on his head so the
look is of Sherbaz's MHT and you are right that it looks more like a buzz than
a shave, but this is just how Sherbaz's MHT turned out on Phil's head. The quality of pictures are different and the tone of skin are different, I am not going to spend hours corecting these as it is just a mock up and also I do this just to give people a slight clue as to the final result.

#72 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Kramer2088, you have a point but Tesla isnt trying to provide a perfect mockup, that would be impossible. He has however taken the time to help someone at no personal gain, and we should thank him for that.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#73 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

well said damien and telsa. wat telsa has done for me has give me an idea of how id look with hair line like that takes alot of time and im very greatful telsa

#74 Jim30

Jim30

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Hi Phil87,

I have just came across this technique too and am in a similar position. As well as being from Northern Ireland, I have had 3 previous transplants. The 1st one was using the strip method and the next 2 FUE. I am now in a position were my hair is getting thinner on top and I haven't been left a great deal of donor hair - even if I did the thought of going through another HT is sickening. If it wasn't for the big smile on the back of my head I would get this done tomorrow. Did you ever manage to meet someone from over here that has had an HT scar covered up using MHT? Some of the pictures on the site look like the scars are covered up very well but it would be interesting to see one in person.
Cheers
Jim

#75 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

no mate havnt got to meet with any1 over here mate 

id love to c 1in person to mate

#76 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

Welcome to the forum Jim30, might be an idea to post in the Meeting Zone to see if there is anyone local to you

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#77 Jim30

Jim30

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks Damien, I'll do that

Thanks

#78 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

are all you guys over the moon with ur results im scared incase im 1 of the rare unlucky 1s that get bad fadings i no that its very rare tho

#79 ge1

ge1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hi,

My boyfriend was operated on by the same Fench Dr as you, Don't you if you still drop off in this forum, I think we are more than we think in the same situation as you we are in debt for the next 10 years, I know he's already had some trials but appenrently won them all. I don't if soemthing can be done if we are several patient taking action together...

Please let me know what solution you found...

Thanks a lot!!!!we are desperate!

#80 hollyj

hollyj

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Phil i know exactly what you're going through mate. I had my first Ht when i was 19 ( i'm 59 now) Ive had numerous strip and old large punch grafts, and i also  had 2 scalp reductions.

I now have to cut my hair to a no1 all over and the back looks like someones been using a spud gun on me ......LOL...... not really funny though.

looking at your hair, as long as you dont go beyond your existing hairline, you could keep it a bit longer and as long as the colour is well matched it could look really good.

I need to get back to B'mgham and have a chat with #### and also maybe have a test patch before i finally make up my mind.

Apart from having a body hair transplant this is the only chance for me to get things sorted, and what i've seen and read so far points me toward this company.

I've lived with all this shit for all these years as this wasnt available when i was younger ( well there was some make up tattooing which i also had a bad result from still got some blue tatts at the back of my head thanks to another crook in London)

So what i'm saying is that with HIs you do have the chance to put this to rest, once and for all and get on with you're life.

And the bonus is that you can still keep some length if you are really worried about the shaved look.

Its only because of all the crap that i've had in the past thats making me so wary even though i know unecessarily so.

Could you email the name of the surgeon in France that did your HT as i had some work done over there as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users