Sign in to follow this  
phil87

my hair transplant and scalp reduction nightmare :(

Hi,

My boyfriend was operated on by the same Fench Dr as you, Don't you if you still drop off in this forum, I think we are more than we think in the same situation as you we are in debt for the next 10 years, I know he's already had some trials but appenrently won them all. I don't if soemthing can be done if we are several patient taking action together...

Please let me know what solution you found...

Thanks a lot!!!!we are desperate!

Phil i know exactly what you're going through mate. I had my first Ht when i was 19 ( i'm 59 now) Ive had numerous strip and old large punch grafts, and i also  had 2 scalp reductions.

I now have to cut my hair to a no1 all over and the back looks like someones been using a spud gun on me ......LOL...... not really funny though.

looking at your hair, as long as you dont go beyond your existing hairline, you could keep it a bit longer and as long as the colour is well matched it could look really good.

I need to get back to B'mgham and have a chat with #### and also maybe have a test patch before i finally make up my mind.

Apart from having a body hair transplant this is the only chance for me to get things sorted, and what i've seen and read so far points me toward this company.

I've lived with all this shit for all these years as this wasnt available when i was younger ( well there was some make up tattooing which i also had a bad result from still got some blue tatts at the back of my head thanks to another crook in London)

So what i'm saying is that with HIs you do have the chance to put this to rest, once and for all and get on with you're life.

And the bonus is that you can still keep some length if you are really worried about the shaved look.

Its only because of all the crap that i've had in the past thats making me so wary even though i know unecessarily so.

Could you email the name of the surgeon in France that did your HT as i had some work done over there as well.

It makes me feel sick these bastards can get away with it.

Think I should mention the place I had mine now never had before, it was done at the wimpole clinic in Harley street by doctor may.

If I hadn't of found HIS I would of felt like assassinating that bastard with a sniper Rifle, part of me still does but I have to move on now

hi guys i havnt been on here in a while jus seen an email said i had a message from you guys. i was booked into get treatment from his hair and chickened out... but its not gone from my mind yet still very intrested in treatment its really amazin and the guys in his hair are truely genuine helpful and under standing people. mybe il get the balls to get this done soon my life still rubbish and im taking medication for anxity due to my hair affecting me so much.... if you need to talk to me bout the surgeons il def be up for helping out im trying to take these butchers to court at moment and hopfully getting fue in scar but not 100%. il be back on here more thanks for all the messages on here. i hope you are all well and lovin your vin diesel look lol

It makes me feel sick these bastards can get away with it.

Think I should mention the place I had mine now never had before, it was done at the wimpole clinic in Harley street by doctor may.

If I hadn't of found HIS I would of felt like assassinating that bastard with a sniper Rifle, part of me still does but I have to move on now

This man May was one of the wankers that also did work on me, the worst were the Transform clinic that used to be in Cavendish sqr London. they were the first lot i went to as a trusting 22 year old.

the surgeon there a bloke called Kingdon really fucked up my life and left me with multiple scars and a dolls hair hairline. It was to be 15 years or so before i got that shit fixed.

This man May was one of the wankers that also did work on me, the worst were the Transform clinic that used to be in Cavendish sqr London. they were the first lot i went to as a trusting 22 year old.

the surgeon there a bloke called Kingdon really fucked up my life and left me with multiple scars and a dolls hair hairline. It was to be 15 years or so before i got that shit fixed.

I feel as those its our duty that bunch of us expose these bastards once and for all, they can't keep getting away with this

the hair transplant industry is a disgrace in uk they destroy lives n show n remorse jus ignore u im tryin so hard to get justice

They need exposing, so other people don't make the same mistake. They need putting out of business

jesus damien that is awsum my scaring is as bad as that how can people get of with doing that it shud b baned u n his hair clinic are a total credit to urselfs genuine n no bullshit like the bastards in the hair transplant industry thanks mate for lettin me c that

hi guys jus want any u guyd to no that iv been takin propecia/finesteride on n off for few years and iv been unlucky with that too. past few months sex has not entered my mind i thought it was todo with my anxity but i went to docs and told them i got a sperm check n my results was my sperm count was43% below average for my age. guys STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS STUFF it should be reversable but its not worth takin a tablet thats goin to turn u into a woman

It is imperative to have proper knowledge of the surgeon that you are going to operated for your hair transplant. I have seen many a cases where the surgeon was not that experienced and the results proved it. I have gone through it that is why I am suggesting.