Sign in to follow this  
phil87

my hair transplant and scalp reduction nightmare :(

its cool aint it remingtoncap hes a dap hand wiv a laptop lol yous all seem nice helpful guys im goin to post couple more pictures for him to work with iv some topik in so it looks bit darker. 

post--136206107233_thumb.jpg

post--136206107291_thumb.jpg

it looks good telsa many thanks :) would u b able to do anything

with the last 2pics id love to see how shebaz hair line would look on side and front sorry if im being a pain no  rush jus when ever you have sum spare time:) you happy with your own result it looks really good 

Sorry it all went wrong I must be getting tired, Listen bud, don't get down about it there is hope here, just surf around and you will see we are all in the same boat , we are all balding here, and only Damien works for HIS the rest of us are just here to help a friend in need and to point them to a solution, a real solution not like those HT rip offs.I shall have another go tomorrow or the next night for you .

But do cheer up.

♪ ♫ ♬ alway look on the bright side of life♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

post--136206107707_thumb.jpg

haha telsa that made me laugh MUG SHOT lol 

no worries mate jus if u can, yeah its nice knowing notvthe only 1 out ther wiv hair problems
jus wish i hadnt botherd geting the ht n scalp reduction done :( wen c the results on here its really heart warming these guys must b over the moon . thanks again telsa 

telsa thank u so much for doin that gives me great idea of where id want my hair line it would look so much better done :) ur a wiz on rippin guys heads of haha. do u think it would suit me? 

I don't feel that that is the right question, I don't think you have this done and then feel it doesn't suit you. You have to be commited to a closely mown  head, It's very hard to change afterward. I think that you should do your homework on this forum and you will know if it's right for you or not.

People do get used to you with a shaved head, you have to feel confident and carry it off. Today I was playing golf (it was a long round with hackers) and joked "I've been out here for so long my hair is starting to grow"

I hope everything works out for you Phil87 you have been through enough.

I personaly think that MHT works best with people like you who have hair on top so all MHT will do is make it look thick.

Regards
Tesla

yes totally agree there is a big change having shaved head but having no worries about scars and scalp showing will be amazin :) hopfully chat again when i find whats right for me n get it done many thanks:)

philip 

@ Phil87 - I've got some really interesting news for you.

####, a practitioner at our Birmingham clinic, went through a very similar set of experiences to yourself prior to becoming a HIS client, and later a HIS practitioner. Multiple transplants and a scalp reduction is something he's been through too.

#### has offered to speak with you personally, either on the phone, face to face or over Skype, to give you a really clear idea of what to expect. He can show you his own scalp and tell you about his experience so you can see where your treatment would be headed.

No pressure whatsoever, the decision is entirely yours. #### just thought by volunteering it might help you put things into perspective.

If you want to take him up on his offer, just call 0845 604 4618 and ask for ####.

damien thank u so much for the info il give him a call

tomorrow just home from work so jus a bit late id really like a chat with him
would b very intresting seeing how hes got on thanks again mate