MY Scalp Micro Pigmentation Horror Story

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:43 PM

I am Raphael. I had cancer twice in my 36 years. My last bout with chemo and radio therapy left my hair rather bald and patchy. This Tuesday 24/8/2010 I had an appointment with someone whom said that she had done this twice before and achieved great results. I looked at her site and all looked fine. She showed me photographs of what she could do. I was delighted and was eager to start. She took some photos of my hair before then I shave the rest off. She payed particular attention insisting that she had the best micropigmentation machine medical grade on the market and that most clinicians could not afford to buy such a machine. She showed me some samples of what she was going to do and then started the procedure. I was in a lot of pain and at one point I nearly feinted. I asked her to stop as I was in so much pain. I said I will have to come again so she could complete the work. She reminded me since she was building her portfolio I was a model and she would only charge £75.00 for the inks and the needle. I gave her £100.00 of my income support saying the rest will go to the next session. She put vaseline and cling film on my head. I went to the loo and had a look in the mirror. I left for home.
When I arrived home I had to put my head under the cold shower as my head was very very painful. The amount of blood and ink that came off my head was unbelievable.
Yesterday morning I looked at the head and screamed. It had been a disaster. see photo. It was then I contacted Ian Watson Managing Director from this site. He has put my mind at ease. He says that although it will take a little time to remove the bad tattooing the initial result I wanted can be achieved. He has been most understanding. Take it from me DO NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT HERE.THESE PEOPLE ARE THE PIONEERS AND THEY HAVE THE RESULTS AND HAPPY CUSTOMERS TO PROOVE</b>

#2 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

To those following this thread, you can find more information about Raphael here:
http://forum.hishair...m/topic/Raphael

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#3 HappyChap

HappyChap

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

Raphael all the best with your treatment. Take care :O)

#4 anderja

anderja

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:26 AM

SPAM!

#5 harryj

harryj

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Why was this thread bumped? :S

#6 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

spam deleted, member banned. Thanks

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#7 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

To Harryj

I bumped this thread because Raphael has a story people should read, but it was posted on the forum at a time when far fewer people were members of this forum. We also make reference to Raphaels case on our site, so thought it best for people to see it

#8 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi Guys its been a while since I updated here. Firstly Happy New Year to you all. .....Secondly I have been undergoing Laser tattoo removal at the Laser- Clear clinic in Cavendish Court London.  Since most of you will have read my horror story and seen the initial pics, I have had approx 5 laser treatment with an amount of success. This is due to the actual inks that were tattooed deep into my scalp. Some of the the lighter dots have gone but the remaining dots are too deep and therefore I shall keep having laser removal done. I must point out that this is the quickest and most reliable way to remove any unwanted micropigmentation methods on your scalp/body. In my experience and I have a lot, It is better to have this procedure done rather than injecting formulas into the skin itself. I must recommend you use Emla cream up to 3 hours before your procedure. This is my technique.  Shave the area then wash and dry area. Use surgical spirit and allow to dry naturally. Then apply as much cream for he area. Then use cling film to cover the area but do not pat down. Then use masking tape right around the head to secure the cling film. Make sure the whole area is still covered in the Emla cream. Should the cream move then manipulate the cream gently into position then wait for your procedure. You must do this because the procedure is painful for me since on my scalp I had macro pigmentation. Since you have micro you will benefit better using the Emla cream. Its better to have a quick sharp shock then to have a prolonged painful procedure. You just have to get on with it. Have a look at my photo's to see the progress.

Attached Thumbnails

• Pre_1_Txt_Head_15-03-11.JPG
  • Pre_6_Txt_Head_06-12-11.JPG

#9 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

In the first photo was taken after my first laser treatment on 15/03/2011 and my last treatment on 06/12/2011. There is considerable difference in real life and I thoroughly recommend doing this procedure. Please leave me your comments. Raphael

#10 Simon73

Simon73

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

Thanks Raphael - improvement yes but shocked to know your still suffering !!

One day maybe .........

#11 andrewmatias

andrewmatias

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

thanks for updating rapahel, how many more laser treatments do you need in order to fully eliminate the pigments?

after the laser treatment are you also going to have mht done? 

#12 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

For anyone wanting more background on Raphaels story, see this thread
http://forum.hishair...m/topic/Raphael

All posts on this thread though please

#13 ››HiTopFade‹‹

››HiTopFade‹‹

Living my life.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

The irony of that woman wanting to use you as a promotional model/past client is too potent to process.

Raphael, you seem really upbeat and that is a wonderful sign.

So you've had 5 laser treatments between March 15, 2011 and December 6th, 2011? How many more do you plan on getting?

I wish you all the best, mate.

1st Treatment - October 22nd, 2012
2nd Treatment - October 27th, 2012
3rd Treatment - December 8th, 2012

Ink shades used 20, 18, 16.

COMING SOON
10/22/2015

#14 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Unfortunately #### this is no quick fix. I was conned and have to deal with the consequences.

#15 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Since my head was injected with all different colours including Purple I would imagine at least 10 more but I cannot say for certain. The laser is far the quickest solution. I hope to achieve enough success to start my HIS treatment by the end of this year. The worst thing is that these dots go right down my forehead past my hair line. Not good at all. I am just glad I look good in a bandanna or cap. Thanks for your support guys, I do try not to let this beat me. I just pray for the day that this woman has her comeuppance.

#16 Jonnyboy631

Jonnyboy631

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

raphael you are strong my best to you and your future success. this is going to be a long journey. i remember reading this post im glad you came back to continue documenting in it. Your case is a very serious one. I appreciate your opinions between laser and other treatments, im sure others who are having this done will take your advise with the numbing cream.

We all wish you luck and hope your goal to have HIS treat your head next year will happen.

my fingures are cross

thanks for sharing and best of luck to you... really!

#17 087Paul25

087Paul25

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks so much for sharing Raphael,

Its great to see comparison pics of laser tattoo removal with such a great outcome..

I wish you the very best and hope all goes well for you...

First and Second treatment complete... 3rd session done on March 28th.... Its looking good..
Thanks alot #### @ Birmingham..

#18 mistermister

mistermister

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

What puzzles me Raphael  is why you are reluctant to say who did this and what company? Firstly I am feeling it for you.  Glad its on the fix. But you could honestly save peoples lives by saying who done it. And further more have you thought about suing them? I am sure we all would be interested in who done this. If you could sue there is quite a bit of different angles you could come with..

#19 Raphael

Raphael

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

Thank you all or your comments. As for the person who done this I am prepared to name her but I am sure this would jeopardize any future action I choose to take against this individual. She knows that I am not going to keep quiet and in time I will go to the media about her. I have all the emails and I am not going to let her off lightly. One thing also is I have M.S and I am really stressed about this whole situation. I am also very embarrassed and humiliated.
I must thank you all for your support and hope that you follow my story.

Raphael.

#20 Magic

Magic

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Raphael I wish you all the best. Just curious if she admits ruining your life. Does she care at all? Has she offered to help pay for the laser treatment?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users